Face2Face – Starter, Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-intermediate, Advanced
Based on the communicative approach, face2face fully prepares your learners for life in English.
The presentation and practice of vocabulary and grammar are of equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking with an emphasis on ‘real world’ language for social situations. The listening and reading material provides fresh new angles on universal topics and students are given numerous opportunities to practise new language through a wide variety of communicative activities, many of which are personalised. face2face is also fully compatible with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and gives students regular opportunities to evaluate their progress. Full mapping to the CEF is available online, as well as in the relevant Teacher’s Book.
Each self-contained lesson is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation. The Teacher’s Books contain optional photocopiable resources and tests, ensuring that the course can be tailored to the needs of different classes.
Each level provides approximately 80 hours of core teaching material, which can be extended to 120 hours with the inclusion of the photocopiable resource material and extra ideas in the Teacher’s Book (60 hours extendable to 90 for the Starter level).
The Student’s Books are packaged with a free CD-ROM/Audio CD that offers hundreds of extra practice activities, video sequences, recording capability, customisable tests and much more. The face2face Elementary Student’s Book CD-ROM/Audio CD won the ESU President’s Award 2005 for the best use of new technology in ELT.
- With vocabulary selection informed by the Cambridge International Corpus and the Cambridge Learner Corpus, students can be confident that the language they learn is up-to-date, relevant and natural.
- A ‘Language Summary’ at the back of each Student’s Book offers students support with new vocabulary, grammar and functional language.
- New face2face Classware offers an updated form of Whiteboard Software now even more user-friendly and accessible to teachers without access to whiteboard hardware.
- Features a systematic focus on spoken accuracy, as well as fluency, which gives students lots of opportunities to practise new language in both free and controlled contexts.
- ‘Real World’ lessons give students the practical language they need for day-to-day life. At Advanced level, these lessons also develop students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, helping them become more spontaneous, natural communicators.
- Innovative ‘Help with’ sections help learners to appreciate how English works. ‘Help with Sounds’, new at Starter level, enables students to improve their pronunciation by focusing on individual sounds.
Đặt mua từ Ebooktienganh.com
Các bạn có thể đặt mua bộ phần mềm học tiếng Anh Face2face trọn bộ 6 level từ ebooktienganh.com với giá 60k/DVD (đầy đủ 6 cấp độ). Tham khảo chi tiết tại đây. Đặt mua Face2face Full level (ebook, audio, cdrom,..) tại đây
Nếu bạn thấy hay và muốn nhận được nhiều thông tin học tiếng anh bổ ích hàng ngày thì like fanpage để ủng hộ ebooktienganh.com phát triển bạn nhé :)