Academic Writing Practice for IELTS Sam McCarter
Academic Writing Practice for IELTS is for students preparing for the Writing Test in the Academic Module of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), which is administered by the British Council, the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) and IELTS Australia.
The book is aimed at those candidates aiming to achieve a Band Score of 6 or more in the Academic Writing component in IELTS. The book contains six sections:
- Section I: Writing Practice for Task I
- Section 2: Writing Practice for Task 2
- Section 3: Checking and Editing
- Section 4: Practice Writing Tests
The book may be used as a supplement to
- A Book for IELTS by McCarter, Easton & Ash
- IELTS Reading Tests by McCarter & Ash
- A Book On Writing by Sam McCarter, or as a supplement to a course book, or for self-study.
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The contents of the posts are for educational purposes and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. If you are a copyright owner, please contact us and we will be happy to remove the link.