- Barron’s TOEFL iBT Internet-Based Test 12th Edition
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is now being offered as an internet-based test, or iBT, and the new edition of Barron’s TOEFL IBT Internet-Based Test 12th Edition manual has been completely revised and updated to reflect the new format. It presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses. The author also offers general orientation to the new TOEFL iBT, as well as a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing. There is also a review of language skills-listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
From the Inside Flash
Choose Barron’s Method for Success on the TOEFL iBT
- Read and understand the orientation to the new TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Take a model pretest and check the answers and examples to pinpoint your weaknesses
- Design your personal study plan for success
- Use this book’s review chapters to improve your skills
- Take the model progress test from the book or from the CD-ROM
- Review the answers, examples, and explanations for all test questions
Chú ý: Barron’s Toefl IBT 12th Edition được xuất bản từ năm 2006-2008, nên bìa sách có thể thay đổi, nhưng nội dung sách giống nhau qua các năm.
All books below have the same content:
- Barron’s TOEFL IBT Internet-Based Test 2008 – 12th edition
- Barron’s TOEFL IBT Internet-Based Test 2006-2007 – 12th edition
- Barron’s TOEFL IBT 12th edition 2006-2007-2008