Cambridge English Objective First
Objective First is an updated and revised edition of the best-selling First Certificate in English course. It combines thorough and systematic exam preparation for Cambridge English: First, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE), with language work designed to improve students’ overall English level.
- Twenty-four short units offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- ‘Writing folders’ develop the full range of writing skills needed for the Cambridge First exam – an area many Cambridge English: First candidates find challenging.
- ‘Exam folders’ provide helpful advice for each part of the exam so that candidates are reassured that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary practising language and keeping it fresh.
- The Student’s Book CD-ROM provides optional extra language and vocabulary practice, familiarisation with Cambridge English: First exam format, and fun new interactive activities.
- The course draws upon the Cambridge English Corpus to provide examples of authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- Vocabulary sections are informed by English Profile which ensures students learn the language expected of them at B2 level.
- A Teacher’s Resources CD-ROM provides extra test materials, including progress tests and a Cambridge English: First practice test so that progress can be assessed.
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The contents of the posts are for educational purposes and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. If you are a copyright owner, please contact us and we will be happy to remove the link.