Countdown to First Certificate
Countdown to First Certificate bridges the gap between intermediate level and the First Certificate exam. It introduces learners to graded exam format tasks while giving them a strong foundation in vocabulary and grammar. Written and designed to appeal to teenagers.
- 100% new edition with up-to-date texts and visually dynamic magazine look.
- Streamlined 12 unit structure to fit the modern syllabus with a greater focus on vocabulary and grammar than before.
- Combines a strong focus on grammar, vocabulary-building, and writing with a teen-friendly approach that is highly motivating.
- Lots of grammar practice on the Grammar Zoom pages, Language in Use, Writing and in the Workbook.
- Wordpower and Vocabulary sections reinforce vocabulary items.
- Writing task supported by task analysis, sample answers, notes and useful phrases.
- Updated for the new FCE syllabus.
- Gradually builds students’ confidence in doing exam tasks.
- Workbook with Free Student’s Audio CD.
- Interleaved Teacher’s Book for easy lesson planning plus Unit tests and Progress Tests.
- Countdown to First Certificate is written by a first-class writing team: Kathy Gude, Michael Duckworth and Jenny Quintana, the authors of many successful exam courses.
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The contents of the posts are for educational purposes and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. If you are a copyright owner, please contact us and we will be happy to remove the link.