The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS for Academic & General Training
The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS is THE definitive guide to IELTS. It focuses on skills development and test-taking strategy to help you maximise your band-score. Exercises are based on research into real IELTS candidates’ exam answers – and the mistakes they make, so that you don’t make the same ones! Packed with solid advice, this practical guide develops your language and explains how to tackle each part of the exam. Real practice tests ensure that you are completely familiar with the exam and are able to perform with confidence. Videos of the Speaking test give you a head start in a part of the exam which is tricky to prepare.
- A range of essential skill-building exercises and focus on exam strategy helps you to maximise your grade.
- Eight official IELTS tests provide plenty of exam practice.
- Prepares for both the General Training and Academic Modules.
- Answer keys provide clear explanations to help you learn and improve your score.
- Suitable for students of all bands (4.0 and above), you can choose how much or how little language development you need.
- Speaking test videos help prepare you for this hard-to-anticipate part of the exam.