English for Business Studies
A Course for Business Studies and Economics Students
English for Business Studies is a course for upper-intermediate and advanced level students who need to be able to understand and talk about the key business and economic concepts. The Student’s Book contains 28 units and covers the full range of business and economic issues, including Work and Motivation, Production, Marketing, Banking, Business Ethics, Exchange rates and International trade.
The focus of the individual units is on developing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills through activities which engage learners and allow them to improve their English in a thorough and stimulating way. Key features of the book include:
• core reading texts to explain the basic concept
• authentic reading texts and audio recordings
• a variety of speaking activities including discussion and role play
• systematic vocabulary building; language reference section
• multi-lingual glossary of key terms.