Organizations that select, develop, deploy, manage, and motivate their people to produce outstanding business results have an extraordinary competitive advantage that others can’t copy. Backed by Mercer’s nine-year, $10 million study of leading companies around the world, Play to Your Strengths shows how to leverage a company’s human capital strategy into business results that are measurable and profitable and that will create exceptional, enduring competitive advantages.
This bottom-line-boosting guide gives managers, senior executives, and consultants the theory, tools, and processes they need to:
* Measure the effects of people on business results
* Determine the impact of strategies before making them
* Focus on the organization’s most effective people strategies
* Deliver more money to the bottom line in a sustainable manner
* Create enduring, copy-proof competitive advantages