Cambridge The TKT Course
Cambridge The TKT Course – Teaching Knowledge Test Course
Authors: Mary Spratt, Alan Pulverness, Melanie Williams
This is THE teacher training course for teachers and trainee teachers preparing for the Cambridge ESOL ‘Teaching Knowledge Test’ or other initial teacher training qualifications. There are no formal entry requirements for the TKT, however candidates are advised to have at least an intermediate level of English (PET/IELTS band score of 4.0/B1). The Student’s Book may be used by candidates studying alone, or as part of an organised training programme. The Training Activities are designed to be used by teacher trainers with their class of trainees.
- Written by a team of experienced TKT writers in collaboration with Cambridge ESOL.
- ELT terms and concepts are clearly explained for non-specialist teachers.
- Model practice tests help candidates become familiar with the format and style of the TKT exam.
- Full answer key makes it perfect for self-study.
- Methodology section with practice tests in one volume provides a comprehensive package for TKT candidates