Publication Date: 26 April 2001 | ISBN-10: 0194340929 | ISBN-13: 978-0194340922
Designed for learners who want to make effective progress in a short time, this course concentrates on developing fluency, refreshing key grammar areas, and extending vocabulary. 40-60 hours per level.
- Practical syllabus includes pronunciation and lots of oral practice, as well as memory skills and timed activities to encourage fast, relevant learning.
- Introduces work on features of spoken English, conversational tactics, and high frequency idiomatic vocabulary.
- Clear objectives in each lesson encourage achievement and progress.
- Short lessons can be used in any order, allowing choice in topic and syllabus coverage.
- All-in-one Classbook, with Practice section and writing activities.
- Photocopiable Teacher's Resource Pack at each level for supplementing and adapting.