Tactics for listening Expanding – second Edition
Expanding Tactics for Listening: Student Book with Audio CD by Jack C. Richards
A fresh, new edition of the classroom-proven listening skills favourite. The new edition contains even more listening practice, plus expanded speaking activities, while retaining the effective listening practice and clear, natural language that teachers love, within a student-friendly page design.
How can it be used? As the basis for an intensive listening course or a language laboratory course. As a complementary text in a conversation course.
Who is it for? Adult and young adult learners of American English.
- Fun, natural-sounding recordings that reflect everyday situations.
- New follow-up listening and speaking activities for in-depth practice.
- Expanded 'Over to You' sections for extra speaking practice.
- A Student Audio CD for practice outside the classroom.
- Photocopiable speaking activities for each unit.
- Mid-term, final, and unit tests with Audio CDs for easy student assessment.