English level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced (B1-C2)
Editor: Joanna Turnbull
With over 35 million copies sold, Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is the world’s bestselling dictionary, and the dictionary teachers and students love to use.
* NEW 1,000 new words and meanings covering technology, lifestyle, slang,the economy (carbon trading, citizen journalism, malware, social bookmarking, stack it, staycation, X factor).
* NEW Oxford 3000™Plus shows students the most important words to know in English and the most important meanings of those words.
* NEW Academic Word List words marked.
* NEW 32-page Oxford Writing Tutor helps students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Topic Collocation notes and synonym information enables students to extend their vocabulary to over 7,500 words.
* NEW 64-page Visual Vocabulary Builder with colour photos and illustrations.
* NEW Oxford iWriter on CD-ROM an interactive tutor to help students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM.
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7; 350 MHz, 128 MB RAM
Macintosh OS 10.2 or higher; 500 MHz, 128 MB RAM
Redhat Linux 9 or higher: 350 MHz, 128 MB RAM
Minimum installation of the software requires 110 MB available on hard disk
Macintosh users must perform a complete installation of the software requiring 550 MB available on hard disk.
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The contents of the posts are for educational purposes and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. If you are a copyright owner, please contact us and we will be happy to remove the link.