Thomson SAT II Subject Tests
The SAT II Subject Tests are created and administered by the College Board and the Educational Testing Service (ETS), the two organizations responsible for producing the dreaded SAT I (which most people call the SAT). The SAT II Subject Tests were created to act as complements to the SAT I. Whereas the SAT I tests your critical thinking skills by asking math and verbal questions, the SAT II Subject Tests examine your knowledge of a particular subject, such as Writing, U.S. History, Physics, or Biology.
Originally, SAT stood for Scholastic Aptitude Test. When the test changed a few years ago, the official name was changed to Scholastic Assessment Test. In 1997, the testmakers announced that SAT no longer stands for anything, officially.
It is administered seven times a year — usually in October, November, December, January, March, May and June — on Saturday mornings. The dates for taking the exam are already fixed & hence it requires a consideration preparation schedule. SAT scores are quite significant for securing admission at undergraduate level. The SAT is a PBT (Paper Based Test).
Nếu bạn thấy hay và muốn nhận được nhiều thông tin học tiếng anh bổ ích hàng ngày thì like fanpage để ủng hộ ebooktienganh.com phát triển bạn nhé :)
Những bài viết hay có thể bạn quan tâm
Bình luận của bạn
0 Bình luận
- FCE Listening and Speaking Skills 1 for the revised Cambridge FCE Examination
- Cambridge CAE Listening and Speaking Skills
- Certificate of Proficiency in English 5 with answers and Cds
- Rising Star Pre-FCE Full Student's Book, Teacher's Book, Workbook and Audio Cds
- Themes for Proficiency
- YLE Tests Flyers
- Starters 4 Cambridge Young Learners English Tests
- Cambridge The TKT Course
- Certificate in Advanced English 4 full Student book, Teacher book and Audio Cds