Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English
Download Oxford collocations dictionary
A collocations dictionary that helps students write and speak natural-sounding English.
Bộ từ điển Oxford Collocations dictionary với hơn 75000 ví dụ và 250000 collocations này rất hữu ích này giúp bạn học tiếng anh cơ bản và nâng cao 1 cách chính xác và chuẩn mực hơn.
* Collocations – common word combinations such as ‘bright idea’ or ‘talk freely’ – are the essential building blocks of natural-sounding English. Thedictionary contains over 150,000 collocations for nearly 9,000 headwords.
* The dictionary shows all the words that are commonly used in combination with each headword: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and prepositions as well as common phrases.
* The dictionary is based on the 100 million word British National Corpus. Internet searches were made to ensure the most up-to-date usage for fast changing areas of language such as computing.
* Over 50,000 examples show how the collocations are used in context, with grammar and register information where helpful.
* The clear page layout groups collocations according to part of speech and meaning, and helps users pinpoint speedily the headword, sense and collocation they need.
* Usage notes show collocations shared by sets of words such as languages and seasons.
* Ten illustrated topic pages pull together collocations from areas such as sport, computing, music, and meetings.
* Photocopiable study pages guide learners through different types of entry, showing them the wealth of information in the dictionary and how to access it. The study pages also teach and test collocations from particular topic areas such as jobs or money.
Download oxford collocations dictionary for students of english
Hoặc phần mềm từ điển (phải cài đặt để sử dụng)
Nếu bạn thấy hay và muốn nhận được nhiều thông tin học tiếng anh bổ ích hàng ngày thì like fanpage để ủng hộ ebooktienganh.com phát triển bạn nhé :)